Monday, April 21, 2008

Crunchy Frog


Mmmmm, who doesn’t love chocolate? Yeah, yeah I know there are some of you out there but I; I am not among you. I love chocolate. I adore chocolate. I am, at his very moment craving chocolate…good chocolate because there is good and bad chocolate. I don’t believe I have ever craved bad chocolate. In other words, I would very much, right now, like to have some delicious, yummy in the tummy, absolutely bad for you, good chocolate.

I guess some people have been concerned lately that the FDA may begin to regulate the amount of fat in chocolate due to the whole bad fat issue. According to the FDA, though, we chocolate lovers are safe. They won’t be taking away our yummy goodness any time soon.

So, now that we know our chocolate is safe….have you ever caught the “Crunchy Frog” episode of Monty Python? It’s really quite humorous. If you haven’t seen it then get off your duff and do so; especially if you’re a chocolate lover. It’s really gross, but in a funny sort of way. The basic plot has to do with a food inspector coming to discuss the “ingredients” in a company’s fine chocolates. If the title hasn’t given you a clue, well then, you’re a bit on the dense side aren’t cha? There are other flavors too; something like Spring Surprise and Larks Vomit, if I remember correctly. Anyway, it’s a good time. Make sure you bring along your favorite Bon Bons and curl up for a good laugh. “And now for something completely different”.

No comments: