Monday, April 7, 2008

Now Why Don't He Write

Ok, so maybe I haven’t been so consistent. It’s not my fault though, really man, the dog ate my computer; I swear!
I have been writing though, I think I’m working on a novel. If it turns out similar to what I envision then I’ll end up with a dystopian novel with a romantic era (1780ish-1840ish) feel to it and, gee, I would love to have a Dickens sound to it. I guess we’ll have to see. It’s still way too early to know anything about it for sure. Heck, I don’t even know the character’s names yet. So far, I’m referring to them as HERO, HEROIN, XX, and YY but I may change the two latter names to XY and XX just for sexual orientation purposes :-)
Now, I am going to try and write more often…remember in Dances with Wolves when the big, fat, sloppy guy said, “I bet there’s someone waiting at home saying; Now why don’t he write” if not then go watch the movie it’ll come to ya sooner or later, anyway I digress. So, I’m going to try and write more often, really. I’m inspired and maybe I’ll be able to find some time. That’s always the issue, isn’t it?
So sue me, no wait don’t. I mean it really…don’t.

No comments: